PARTS DEPARTMENT CLERK - BILINGUAL - QUEBEC CITY
- Answering customer demands over the phone and in person,
- Insuring supply of various raw material, replacement parts and equipment,
- Validating and adjusting the min-max in the inventory,
- Tracking sales to monitor merchandise in need of replacement,
- Ordering from selected suppliers,
- Preparing and tracking customers orders,
- Answering demands from shop employees,
- Participating in the annual inventory,
- Any other related tasks or as requested by management.
Required skills : Organization, reliability, energy, team spirit, bilingualism, ability to operate a computer software, good physical shape.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org